Wedding Photography is an investment that keeps on giving back!
At the end of the day the most important part of your wedding day is you as a couple, after all that is what it is all about. However I guess that you are already discovering that there are a thousand and one ‘must have’ things out there to spend your money on, venue, food, dress, suit, shoes, flowers, drinks, cake, the list can seem endless. Amongst all these ‘Things” there is of course Photography. However, Wedding photography isn’t just a purchase. At the end of the day when flowers are faded, food eaten clothes worn, then that’s that, whereas your Wedding Photography is an investment that keeps on giving back! Wedding Photography is about capturing unique moments, the story of your day, it’s about being able to relive the day through beautiful photos and sharing them with friends, family, kids, and grandchildren, something you will have and can treasure for ever.
Your wedding day considered to be amongst the most important day in your lives and you only get one chance, don’t regret not hiring a seasoned professional
Is hiring an experienced professional wedding photographer really that expensive when you consider the following:
- The years of experience. The skill and artistry that has been developed and honed by the photographer over many years brought into your day, waiting to be drawn upon when needed.
- The responsibility placed upon them to record all elements of your wedding day (most of which are one offs which can never be repeated)
- The amount invested in professional equipment required.
- The need for public liability insurance that most venues require before allowing you to work on their premises, again another large expense.
- The hours invested not only on the day but before and afterwards (30-40 hrs is not uncommon)
- And of course we pay income tax and NI too.
Our wedding photography packages will include the following:…..
- Two experienced, cool-headed and friendly photographers who just love their job!.
- A pre wedding meeting to chat over a cuppa. (We just love getting to know our couples and find out about their plans and dreams for their big day).
- From the moment you contact us we are always here to offer help and advice along the way.
- Your images lovingly and creatively hand edited by us in our signature style.
- An online, password protected, viewing gallery within a few weeks of your wedding for you to enjoy and share with your family and friends no matter where they live.
- Our branded USB gift box containing your images in high-resolution with printing rights.
Extra hours are available for our part day photography package extra hours are available at £100 per hour
Having a destination wedding? Or simply need a bespoke package tailor made to fit your need then just get in touch and have a chat with us.
Late availability and midweek offers available on request
For details and prices of our products see below
We love making albums and seeing your images come alive in print. We believe that you deserve nothing less than the very best quality albums. knowing that we have given our couples something that will be enjoyed by generations to come. For this reason we have taken time to choose and work with manufactures who’s hand crafted albums have a proven record for quality and excellence.We have also tried to keep things simple, we have two main album sizes; 10 x 10 and 12 x 12. plus parent albums 8 x 8
10 x 10 (15 Spreads/30 pages) £375. Extra spreads @ £15 each.
12 x 12 (20 Spreads/30 pages) £495. Extra spreads @ £20 each.
1 8 x 8 Parent Copy Album £150 Extra spreads @ £10 each.
2 8 x 8 Parent Copy Albums £240 Extra spreads @ £20 each.
3 8 x 8 Parent Copy Albums £330 Extra spreads @ £30 each
4 8 x 8 Parent Copy Albums £420 Extra spreads @ £40 each.
Pre-Wedding Couples shoot
This is a wonderful opportunity to have fun while discovering how easy it is to work with us. This always helps our couples be more relaxed on their Wedding day as well as gaining many lovely images. In most cases this shoot will be at a Wirral Location and last up to 90 minutes depending on how much walking there is. If available it provides an ideal opportunity to have a cuppa and chat about your wedding plans.
All for a price of £150
Bespoke Guest signing Book
Our personalised guest signing books are extremely popular. A unique keepsake personalised with your engagement images and plenty of space for your guest comments. This book comes with 15 spreads (30 pages) as standard but more can be added at £15 per spread. Each spread is designed by us and is a totally unique guest book.
All for a price of £150
Prints and Downloads
Prints can be ordered from your online gallery delivered to your door. Hi resolution images can also be downloaded
Prices start from £5